Red Sauce Rebellion
205 Water Street
Excelsior, MN  55331
United States of America

Super Hero Kids - Heidi Nauman
Director and Instructor / NOT ME! Training and Super Hero Kids

Heidi teaches assault prevention to kids Pre K-12 in schools and Pediatric Clinics, and manages the team of instructors in the Twin Cities area. She has a passion for empowering kids to be strong, healthy, happy and safe. The team is also busy teaching adult assault prevention in high schools, churches and many corporations such as Target, Wells Fargo, Medtronic, and many more. She is a proud Minnetonka mom, and has been an active volunteer in the district for over 20 years. 

1 in 4 girls and 1 in 10 boys will face a sexual assault or abuse before they are 18 years old. About 90% will be by people they know, and the other 10% by strangers. Some consequences can be anxiety, depression, withdrawl from people, relationship issues, poor academic performance, risky behavior, substance use/abuse, exploitation, trafficking and suicide. Over 90% of trafficked victims had an assault in elementary years and told no one. We teach kids to recognize when rules are broken and how to get away and tell. Minnetonka is the first public school district to bring this prevention into the school day for elementary kids. We will share what the kids are learning, the community response, AND how Minnetonka is testing an innovative digital model that will be launched to the nation and world.

Learn how Rotary can help give a legacy to America's children to prevent pain and save lives.

www.notmetraining.com     /    heidi@notmetraining.com     /    612-708-3676 cell



Red Sauce Rebellion

205 Water Street, Excelsior